Do You Have the Clinical Skills to Give Hope to The Dysfunctional Family Calling Desperately On the Holidays –
What does it Take?
- Do you know the right caseload mix so you have the intense time to handle these very heavy care families?
- Do you have 5 years of geriatric care management practice, a master’s degree to understand and work with them??
- Do you have care managers who can work with these complex aging dysfunctional families
- Do you have the business model to realign your caseload for many of these time-intensive cases?
- Do you know aging family dynamics or do you have a staff member who does?
- Can you increase your staff to do this?
- Do You Know How to do a two call intake and complimentary consultation
- Do You know how to make the sale to dysfunctional aging clients
- Are you ready to be fired and have an account receivable problems that come with these cases?
- Do you know how to answer the challenge the dysfunctional, needy demanding adult children face and the client’s needs at the same time
- Do you know how to hold an impromptu family Dysfunctional meeting with adult children, over the hectic holiday to plan care for aging parents?
- Can you work with narcissistic entitled older clients who are very demanding?
- Can you emotionally handle the demeaning, blaming attitude of narcissistic old and new monied clients
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWEST WEBINAR. 5 Ways to Tame the Turbulence of Holiday Meltdown in Aging Families
- How to work with both dysfunctional and long-distance families who call during the holidays
- How to give hope to frantic children who call, after seeing their aging parent struggling with the rituals
- How to sell services to desperate adult child callers
- How to use GCM tools to contain Holiday chaos
- How to use financial forecasting to prepare for growth during the holidays
- Sidestep the Many Care Managers Who Do not know how to work with Dysfunctional Aging Families so the client chooses you
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS NOVEMBER 21, 2019 FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST
Find out more in the YouTube for My YouTube, Channel Geriatric Care 1