Social workers and nurses who are private geriatric care managers can be the victims of their own ethics. Trained to give services away and now they must now bill clients. That is called an ethical dilemma. Nursing education and training teach you to serve the patient. Social work schools prepare you to deliver services to those who need help. Neither requires the MBA ethic of profit. Now you have a business that depends on your skills including you training in billing. We often fall so short we go out of business.
Join my free webinar to help solve the dimenma and teach you how to bill and make a profit at a service business
Webinar ~ Breakthrough Barriers to Billing & Profit: Financial Management for Aging Life Care Managers
November 16 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
Avoid A Bleeding Balance Sheet & Bill 85% of Your Time to Make a Profit
Join me Wednesday November 16 at 11am Pacific Time and convert you and your staff to a profitable fee for service mindset.
In this one-hour webinar you will learn how to:
- Identify the ethical dilemma you may have with billing as RN SW
- Choose the right billing software to bill 85% of your time
- Design Systems to allow your staff to bill 85% of their time
- Identify ways to determine if your business is making a profit
- Identify a system to ensure customers will pay you