Care managers need to create gold standard written copy to advertise their services to concierge customers , but need a Wonder Woman spin that will make copy stand out from your competition. Here is a sample you may use for long distance care providers
“If you are a long distance family care provider for an elder, give yourself Wonder Woman as a powerful sister to help with the care your aging family member.
Using a preeminent gold standard care manager is a preventative, prudent excellent choice for 3 reasons.
1. If there is a crisis, it is the safest choice to have the GCM solve it if you live long distance. In an urgent situation, the care manager can go to the hospital or emergency room.
2. This is more cost-effective than you getting on last-minute, expensive flights. You can still go but, like Wonder Woman, they can immediately be there to deal with the crisis and solve it. She is good insurance.
3. Before any crisis, you can have the GCM aka Wonder Woman will do an initial assessment and visit your older relative periodically.This is preventative because Wonder Woman can see and solve the problem before it becomes a health crisis that might put your loved one in the hospital.
Think of a care manager the way you do one of those blow-up beds. You can pump them up when you need in a crisis—perhaps avoid that crisis, and you yourself can sleep more soundly and with more peace of mind in your own bed.
Oh and she sometimes morphs into her alter ego- Superman who can who, as you know ” stands for truth justice and the American way ( and gold standard care ” and is ” faster than a speeding bullet”
Some of the things a geriatric care manager aka Wonder Woman and Superman can do for you are:
1. Save you money by helping keep your parent out of the hospital and you off emergency long-distance flights.
2.Facilitate a family discussion of needs, resources, and division of labor among friends family
3. Recommend ways to proactively prepare and plan for a parent’s possible health care crisis.
4. Work on family cooperation to formulate a realistic parent-care plan.
5.Assess the strengths and weaknesses of all of the potential caregivers
6. Help adult siblings resolve conflicts about care decisions.
7. Help siblings act together in the best interest of the parent
8.Decrease the tension between hometown and long distance siblings
9. Help the long-distance care provider deal with guilt and frustration that may result from their inability to provide more of the day-to-day care.
10.Locate the highest quality aging resources in your aging parents’ area quickly and without you having to do it
Join me in my new FREE Webinar
Learn to Sell Benefits not Features to Third Parties to Grow Your Care Management Bottom Line
When: March 6, 2019
The problems you solve for 3rd parties so they will refer to you.
What is a benefit vs features and how to find benefits for each 3rd party you market to?
What specific problems you solve for wealth managers, elder law attorneys, and concierge physicians
What specific problems to solve for upscale Assisted Living, accountants, financial planners, MD’s
Step by Step how to set up meetings with 3rd parties to make the sale