Doing a successful client intake takes two Aging life /geriatric care management skills- knowledge and experience in geriatric care management and something that few aging life care managers have – a sales background and knowing how to close the sale .
Let’s touch on the first. All geriatric care managers must have a degree in the health care field such as nursing or social work. An advanced degree is optimum. Care managers also need a background in family therapy- specifically the aging family system. You rarely work with just the elderly or disabled client. Most of your work is with the family system-adult children, the older person, and the extended family. That takes knowing family therapy.
But you need to know business practices. You own a business. Doing a successful client intake takes two Aging life /geriatric care management skills- knowledge and experience in geriatric care management and something that few aging life care managers have – a sales background.
You started a private aging life business to help older people but in order to successfully help them, yourself and your own family, ( kids need braces- you need to pay your mortgage) you have to know how to sell your product to make money.
But here is a deal breaker, most care managers did not know they must have. You the care managers salesperson- most know the important part of marketing and sales- Close The Sale. You need to do an intake and close the sale by asking them are they ready to sign a contract and give you a deposit for your services. That is what makes you money.
Sales classes for social workers and nurses and few and far between. Do you need help to market master sales and run a profitable care management business.?
Do You need a class in closing the sale?
Join me in my new FREE Webinar
Learn to Market Like Your Business Depended on it!
When: May 15, 2019
- How to make the sale of your ” Intangible GCM Service” that the potential buyer cannot touch or feel
- How to make the sale in the inquiry call -with a complimentary consultation
How to ” Identify needs using client” challenge questions” to find the problem you need to solve to make the sale
- How to present your offer by selling solutions to the problem with a mini care plan
- How to manage objections if the caller has concerns about price or product
- Understand how to close the sale with non-aggressive closing questions to have your contract signed, get a deposit, and grow your business with a new client