Intake is the most critical point in opening or losing a case. A successful intake means increasing your aging life or geriatric care management business. Here are steps to success..
1. You must assure the caller that your geriatric care management services can be counted on to thoroughly assess the elderly person’s and family caregiver’s situation at the intake, determine level of care and level of GCM monitoring to sell your services.
2. You sell these services through convincing the caller that you offer highly personalized and compassionate approach to the family and older client. This breaks down to gaining client and family trust that your GCM services are the very best path leading them the care they desperately need- led by a professional guide they can count on.
3. You persuade them that they will get unbeatable customer appreciation, you will exceed their customer expectations, insure quality of life for the older client and offer a concierge driven service.
4. You explain how your hands on professional staff can make families relieved and happy because they understand they save precious time and overwhelming stress by using professional GCM’s.
5. You show them you can access all community services and resource options they could not find alone and are now available to them through your services.
6. In this one sometimes short call, you show potential new clients how your concierge care management service will solve their problems through -you the GCM being there for them every step of the way.
7. You persuade them that by scheduling the next step, a free complementary consultation call, you will help them make sound decisions based on reality and assessment.
The GCM sells all of this through a free complementary consultation done by a compassionate and highly skilled professional the director of the agency.
Sign -up now for 2 hour webinar with me How to Do a Complementary Consultation on the Phone-Strategy for a Successful Intake to Make the Sale – Limited to 10 participants $89.00