- This event has passed.
Ten Clinical Steps to Tame the Turbulence of the Holiday Season in The Entitled Concierge Family
November 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
Join me on Thursday, November 21, 2019 and learn how to come to the rescue of concierge, dysfunctional, long-distance, entitled families who find coal in their stockings. Give frantic, entitled, adult children hope when they desperately call during this holiday.
Sign Up For Free Webinar: Learn the 10 steps to tame holiday turmoil from Cathy Cress, MSW, the author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care Management.
- How to work with both dysfunctional and long-distance families who call during the holidays
- How to give hope to frantic children who call, after seeing an aging parent struggling with the rituals
- How to sell services to desperate adult child callers
- How to use GCM tools to contain holiday chaos
- How to use financial forecasting to prepare for growth during the holidays
- Sidestep the many care managers who do not know how to work with Dysfunctional Aging Families so the client chooses you
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS ON NOVEMBER 21, 2019 FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST
SIGN UP NOW